Monday, November 3, 2008

First Blog Entry

Those of you that are aware of my history know that I have a bad habit of writing about what going on in St. Maarten. I had for like 2 years, my own newspaper called 'The National' but unforeseen circumstances and lack of time has closed that chapter of my life.
With the advent of blog sites, many of my friends (fans) have advised me to start a blog so here I am. I hope you like the blog and visit often. Please Please Please give me the honor of arguing with you on this site, it makes it so much more exciting. I do want to request that personal, rude and out of the way attacks will not be tolerated and your post will be deleted.
I conclude by saying enjoy.

Kendall

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kendall , thanks so much for creating such a blog site , as how i see it we are indeed going behind.
yes i agree to the extent that corruption happends all over the world , but when u live on a small island that people are being manipulated indirectly and u see that the island is indeed going behind ,then one wonder what is indeed government doing .
high officials are being arrested ,and knowing that these individuals were voted in because they "had the island and people as first " according to me that shows no where , they only have themselves in mind ...
"get rich theorie"
enough said , but i do hope people take note of what is going .

shadira