Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sometime licks is good for all

In all my years involved in politics, I cannot recall the DP having a congress. It as if the party has suddenly wake up and realize that just sticking a few hundred dollars in someones hand during election time will not guarantee you staying in power.
In order to get the 'intelligent' vote, you got to be more structured as a party and have solid ideas that people can view and rate during your governing term.
It is funny that Sarah is asking William about his governing accord which was to be ready last week. In 20 years under her rule, I have never seen a governing accord. Now it is possible that they had one and I never saw it, but seeing the haphazard way that Sarah allows her government to run I doubt they ever had one and if they did have one they ignored it.
In my weekly radio program on 1300 PJD2 on Wednesday's, my cohost Lyzanne asked me if I thought that my prediction that DP is better fit for Opposition and the NA better fit for Governing. I leave you to judge that in just the one month the NA is in Government.

No comments: